A supply chain partner that really delivers.
Efficient Logistics & Same Day Courier Services
We help companies move products quickly, efficiently and cost effectively. By developing close partnerships with our customers, we ensure they get a logistics service that complements their own quality of service.
We are same day courier and delivery specialists supplying dedicated vehicles to ensure the fastest & most efficient service for our customers.
We can collect your consignment from any nationwide location within 90 minutes and deliver to your required destination.
As well as small courier vans and larger transit vans, we have a fleet of satellite tracked 7.5 and 18 tonne vehicles operating a direct same day delivery service.
You can choose from:
- Curtain Siders
- Tail Lift
- Cantilever Tail Lift
Our vast experience in the logistics industry includes “just in time” deliveries direct to automotive production lines in the UK and Europe and delivering direct to engineers and installation teams on site at pre-arranged times.
Other services we provide:
- Managed transport
- Contract Vehicle services (Based on Customer site if required)
- Specialist 2-Man delivery services
Our clients need reliable same day courier delivery, and it’s at the heart of our focus as a business.
We add value by working with you to design and develop a logistics solution that reduces waste and congestion. Great for efficiency – Great for corporate social responsibility.
Established in 2000 as IDS (Instant Despatch Services), we have recently rebranded as Loop Logistics to reflect our broad and modern approach. Our customers are benefiting from the same exceptional standards as before, with a few added benefits along the way as our business invests and evolves.
How We Work
Our resources, commitment and professionalism mean we get the job done to the highest standard, whether it’s regular runs,
ad-hoc courier deliveries or one off contract work. We also work hard to attract the best drivers who go ‘above and beyond’ on every delivery.
Our logistics capability adds value to your business through a rigorous process we call ‘The Loop model’. It’s all about challenging conventional thinking and designing a bespoke logistics service that fits your operation. Developed through our experience in a range of sectors and broad supply chain knowledge, we:
• Ask telling questions about your current courier arrangements.
• Analyse your current run data and route requirements, eliminating inefficiencies.
• Identify and agree your logistics service needs and goals.
• Re-engineer and present our proposed future model.
• Execute and manage optimal service delivery.
Our Fleet & Capability
• Extensive fleet of satellite tracked delivery vehicles
• 2 man specialised home delivery team
• Discounted tariffs for regular use
• Healthcare courier – DBS checked
• Enhanced goods in transit insurance options
• Book-in / timed deliveries
• True 24/7/365 operation
• Competitive courier rates
• No additional charges for weekend work
• Rapid response assured
Trust Us – Our Clients Do
Our clients trust us, because we integrate with their teams and understand the importance of their service commitments and customer relationships.